YOU NEVER KNOW


 It's with a broken heart I have to announce the passing of our beloved canine "GETTY". 


Getty passed peacefully Wednesday night in his sleep. He was lying near the door to the swim platform. I went over to give him a rub, and found him limp. I have no words to describe the horrible feeling that overwhelm me when I held him and he was gone. Getty was such a great boat dog. We traveled hundreds of miles by water in Canada. He really enjoyed  our 14ft 'Tin Can'. He liked the dinghy but was not very happy with the tug. This is why the previous post was the reluctant one. I am hurting and sure miss him but I am so happy he was a big part of my life. RIP my friend

Comments

  1. So sorry for your loss.. He was a good dog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m am 💔😭 for you to hear this! I know how much he meant to you and was a huge part of your life. I loved seeing photos of him. Sending hugs and Prayers to you and Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dawn. I sure do miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the dog, sad. Maybe you'll pick up a new companion on your voyage. Kane misses you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Larry. I believe they come to you. If that happens great, if not O'h well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He was beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute black lab

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOLD

On My Way Again

Always Changes