Wait on the Wall


 

Departure day is now Monday. The kids and needed parts visit Sunday. No one has bothered us while tied up for days. Most free walls have 48hrs parking. Water and "Lights" free or small cost. Sylvan Wall has no power or water, although a nice "neighbor"let me fill my water tank. Good thing I had an extra 50' hose. 100ft hose barley made it from spigot to fill hole. This was a 2 person operation. Nancy did good catching the hose since it had to transverse a ditch. Having enough water is a happy wife.

We made good use of our wagon.  I went on an ice run. I ended up with 70lbs at a good price. I gave away 15lbs. The ice is cubed, injected with a lot of air, so the cubes don't last very long. I'm looking for block ice. The ice is just for the beverages on board. We have a separate fridge and a separate freezer which handles our food and ice cream.

                                                 Flowers in bloom along Main St Sylvan Beach

                                                Here are some random pics of our trip.      



                                                     Filler' Up
                              
                                                    


                                                      River Ranger and BAR-B-Q in the fog.



                           Thanks to Kane for the koozie. Makes for a nice backdrop

 

                                                               


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOLD

On My Way Again

Always Changes